We strive to strengthen our relationships with others as part of God’s family. We are a place of distinctive excellence where all are valued as individuals. We achieve this by involving our children in a lively and relevant curriculum.
Our aims are:
- To provide an awareness and experience in the Christian faith, cultivating spirituality, mutual respect and responsibility.
- To encourage our children to explore and experience the Christian faith, develop a true sense of awe and wonder and celebrate the significant Christian festivals.
- To promote the highest academic standards in all aspects of the curriculum by ensuring that all of our children learn and make progress.
- To ensure that everyone within our school feels safe and valued and is encouraged to develop lively enquiring minds, to question and reason.
- To encourage independence and skills for life-long learning.
- To teach respect for others and their beliefs through RE, Collective Worship and the hidden curriculum.
- To nurture links between our school, the home, the parish and society.