Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan (2017) – to review Feb 2020
- Admission Policy
- Anti-bullying policy SEPT 2015 to review SEPT 2018
- Attendance Policy 2015 – to review Sept 2018
- Behaviour policy November 2019 to be reviewed November 2021.doc
- Charging Policy JAN 2019 to be reviewed Jan 2020
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy DEC 2018 to be reviewed DEC 2019
- Complaints Policy MAY 2016 to review MAY 2019
- Data Protection Policy MAY 2018 to be reviewed MAY 2020
- Equality Information and Objectives MAY 2018 to be reviewed MAY 2020
- Equality Policy Statement MAY 2018 to be reviewed MAY 2020
- Health and Safety policy JUNE 2018 to be reviewed JUNE 2019
- Health and Safety Policy addition COVID 2020
- Homework Policy September 2019
- Packed Lunch Policy SEPT 2018 to be reviewed SEPT 2019
- School Complaints Policy 2016 – to review May 2019
- SEND Brochure
- SEND Policy Jan 2017
- Spelling Rationale October 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (adopted March 17) – to review March 2020
- Online Safety Policy June 2019 to be reviewed June 2020
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.